Testogen is the best male enhancement supplement in 2018 with a host of uses. But it’s also one of the most expensive, so does Prime Male offer an alternative at a different price point? Here we compare and contrast these two products head to head.
Testogen is a testosterone booster that can be bought from Amazon. Prime Male is a natural testosterone booster that can be bought from the official site. This article will compare both of them and give you an idea which one would be best for you.
What’s the difference between Testogen and Male Prime? Here’s our full comparison, along with a quick overview and more in-depth analysis from our experts.
[SUMMARY OF MALE VS TESTOGEN] Although both products are 100 percent natural, Male Prime has an advantage in a few important areas. It has better doses (e.g. 1,600mg of D-Aspartic Acid for long-term male health support), higher quality forms of ingredients (e.g. vitamin K2 over vitamin K1 for testosterone), and is more targeted for older people who want to regain youthful vitality in and out of the bedroom, and feel less stress mentally. The sole benefit of Testogen is that it is less expensive, but Male Prime has a lengthier money-back guarantee (90 days vs 60 days). Testogen may be better suited to young men searching for a quick boost in muscle mass. Male Prime, on the other hand, clearly wins this as a whole.
-Click Here to See The Top Rated T Boosters-
>Top 3 Test Boosters<
The Basics of TestoGen vs. Male Prime
Wolfson Berg, a Cyprus-based firm, produces TestoGen. It comes in a container of 120 capsules and is meant to be taken four times a day (14) to assist you:
- Boost T production naturally
- Have a leaner and stronger physique
- Improve your sex drive.
Testogen, unlike Male Prime, is available on a variety of third-party websites, including Amazon and eBay. This has both benefits and drawbacks.
If you’re looking for a good deal, this is a great option. The disadvantage is that you have no idea how old the goods is or how long it has been on the shelf. And, in the end, since you’re dealing with a middleman, costs tend to rise. You also don’t have as excellent of customer service if any problems arise.
>>Buy Testogen Here
Male Prime is a high grade test booster specifically designed for older gets (think 40 plus). Although our team has found it to work exceptionally well for our younger guys who just wanted to build muscle too.
Male Prime is the brainchild of specialist sports company Roar Ambition.
Male Prime also comes in 120-capsule bottles, with a recommended serving of 1 capsule, 4 times per day. You may ask why so many capsules per day? The answer is simple: the more daily doses you have, the longer the effects of its ingredients on your testosterone will last.
Male Prime Official Website: https://www.primemale.com/
Male Prime’s ingredients help:
- Vigor – Feel more energized throughout the day.
- Improve testosterone, decrease estrogen, and restore a more youthful hormonal balance.
- Get a more defined stomach, arms, and abs by losing body fat.
- Better concentration – More concentration means less brain fog.
- Muscle density — Train for long-term results.
Male Prime’s formula has been heavily researched to help you get more out of your daily life. Not just in terms of how your body looks but also how you deal with stress mentally.
Although the emphasis isn’t as much on muscle building and gym strength like Testogen, Male Prime can still give your body the natural testosterone support for better overall function.
The good thing about Testogen and Male Prime is that both formulas don’t use proprietary blends. We at Ookles are on a crusade against proprietary blends. They hide ingredient doses so you can’t see how well the supplement works and if it’s safe.
Okay, that’s great. What else is there?
Testogen has 11 ingredients, whereas Male Prime has 12. The ingredient choice is similar in some aspects, but the doses are what really separates these two testosterone boosters apart. Testogen appears underdosed in some key areas, and uses cheaper forms of some vitamins – e.g. vitamin K1 instead of vitamin K2.
Male Prime, on the other hand, uses only top of the line stuff, which is impressive. The ingredient doses are generous and it has 4 daily servings. Which will ensure your test levels stay topped up.
A deeper look at both formulae follows.
Ingredients in Testogens
- Magnesium – This mineral aids in the production of free and total T, as well as sperm and fertility. Testogen, on the other hand, employs a low-cost magnesium citrate that you’ll essentially flush down the toilet.
- D-Aspartic Acid — A healthy dosage of a very effective substance. D-Aspartic Acid, on the other hand, is more suited for younger men looking to bulk up quickly. Because DAA has decreasing returns, it eventually stops functioning.
- Fenugreek – This substance may suppress DHT levels in order to boost testosterone levels, which isn’t a good thing. DHT is important for many areas of a man’s health, and reducing it may cause hormonal imbalance.
- Vitamin B6 – This vitamin promotes energy naturally. It may go unnoticed, yet it is beneficial for gym routines. This is a natural energy enhancer that might help you get more out of your gym sessions. https://examine.com/supplements/vitamin-b6/ for more information about vitamin B6.
- Zinc aids hormone production and the immunological system.
- Boron – Testogen contains just 8 milligrams of boron. According to studies, we need at least 10mg to get the advantages.
- Vitamin K1 is a good overall health supplement, however it falls short of vitamin K2 when it comes to increasing testosterone levels.
- Vitamin D is an excellent option since it helps your body produce hormones like testosterone.
- Nettle Leaf Extract – The nettle roots are used to reduce estrogen levels in women. Leaf, on the other hand, has chemicals that are better for nasal irritation and have no impact on testosterone levels.
- Red Ginseng – Red Ginseng is beneficial to blood flow and overall health.
- Bioperine — While not a test booster, Bioperine may increase the impact of other ingredients.
Overall, Testogen’s formula seems to be sound. It has several beneficial elements that may assist your body naturally manufacture more testosterone, which can improve your libido. However, some of TestoGen’s substances are underdosed (in some circumstances, they’re even overdosed), which may limit the benefits you’ll obtain from this product. Another annoyance is that it contains a few untested substances and utilizes vitamin K1 instead of the more powerful vitamin K2 for testosterone (e.g. Stinging Nettle Extract).
Male Prime Ingredients
- Vitamin D3 (5000IU) –Again, a great ingredient that can have a significant impact on your testosterone production. Excellent dose in Male Prime!
- Vitamin K2 (45mcg) – It’s great to see vitamin K2 being used. This is superior than vitamin K1 in terms of maintaining high test levels.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) (7.5mg) – This vitamin b6 is in the form of P5P, which is more accessible in the body than Testogen’s vitamin B6.
- Magnesium Citrate (100mg) – Despite being underdosed, Magnesium may still help with natural testosterone synthesis in your testes.
- Zinc Citrate (30mg) — This supplement contains a significant amount of zinc, ensuring that you obtain enough of this important test-boosting trace element.
- D-Aspartic Acid (1600mg) – This is an excellent dose of an excellent ingredient. D-AA is known to raise test levels significantly, probably more so than any other natural ingredient. However, it has a downside, its effects wear off if you take 3,000mg or more per day. The 1,600mg in Male Prime is an ideal dose for maintaining its effects long-term.
- Asian Red Ginseng 4:1 extract (120mg) – Asian Red Ginseng may help you relax and provide more test results.
- Luteolin (60mg) – Luteolin has been demonstrated to reduce estrogen levels in the elderly. This might be a crucial component for guys who are beginning to feel the consequences of testosterone deficiency on their bodies. Luteolin may also help to protect cells in your testes from harm.
- (300mg) Mucuna Pruriens Seed Extract (15 percent Levadopa) Mucuna pruriens is a mood-enhancing substance. It aids in the production of dopamine, a key motivational neurotransmitter in the brain.
- Nettle Root 10:1 Extract (160mg) – Nettle Roots include chemicals that may reduce the amount of aromatase in the body. As a result, estrogen is reduced as well. Nettle root is especially beneficial for elderly men who suffer from man boobs, weight gain, and other estrogen-related symptoms.
- BioPerine Black Pepper Extract (10mg) – BioPerine facilitates and potentiates the effects of other testosterone boosters in Male Prime.
- Boron (5mg) – Boron is a trace mineral that has shown potential in scientific studies for increasing T levels.
Key Takeaway: Male Prime is the winner of this round. It has a cleaner quality formula with better doses. Testogen may be slightly better for short-term muscle building (such as winter bulking, or summer cutting to preserve muscle tissue), but doesn’t offer the same long-term benefits that Male Prime has. Male Prime is currently one of the best options for men over 40 on the market. Because it can reliably boost not only your muscle growth, but also libido, weight loss and even make you mentally more confident and also feeling better in general.
RELATED: The Top Three Testosterone Supplements on the Market
Which Product Has the Fewest Side Effects?
Male Prime has lighter doses of D-Aspartic Acid and a few other ingredients and so there’s no risk of overdosing or anything like that. The ingredients themselves are highly researched and of finest quality.
Plus, Male Prime is produced in cGMP and FDA-approved facilities under strict professional supervision, much like its rival. The only issue with Male Prime could be the zinc in it – zinc is known to cause stomach upset when you take it on an empty stomach. Despite this, Male Prime is one of the safest testosterone boosters we’ve tested in all these years.
Testogen is more dangerous since it contains a high concentration of Fenugreek Extract. Although this chemical is helpful when taken in natural levels, when taken as a highly concentrated extract like Testogen, it might induce hormonal imbalance.
Price and Return on Investment?
One bottle of Male Prime will set you back by $69 dollars plus shipping (depending on your courier, it can be between $4.95 and $12.46). It also ships fast worldwide and offers discounts on multi-box purchases.
Have a look at Male Prime’s prices and discounts:
- $69 for a package of 120 capsules ($2.3 per day)
- $138 for 2 boxes (240 capsules) or $2.3 per day
- $207 (about $1.73 per day) for 3 boxes Plus 1 free box (480 capsules).
- $276 or 1.53 per day for 4 boxes Plus 2 free boxes (720 capsules).
Male Prime also offers a more generous 90-day money back guarantee if you aren’t happy with it. Meanwhile, Testogen only offers a 60-day money back guarantee.
Testogen is the cheaper option, though; it costs $59.99 per bottle. However, we’d say this round still goes to Male Prime due to offering more value and better ingredients (e.g. vitamin K2 over K1, D-Aspartic Acid, and longer money back guarantee).
Our Conclusion to Testogen vs Male Prime
So that concludes our Male Prime vs Testogen comparison.
Male Prime is ultimately our winner here. Although Testogen is not too far behind!
Testogen has a number of excellent ingredients that can boost your testosterone and sex drive; the problem is, it uses a few lower quality ingredients such as vitamin K1 and has too much of D-Aspartic Acid. Coupled with its lower dose of zinc, it means Testogen’s ingredients won’t make the same kind of impact as Male Prime’s.
Frequently Asked Questions
- testogen walmart