Test X180 Ignite is a pre-workout supplement claiming to increase strength, endurance and recovery. But does this product live up to its promises? Here’s our Test X180 review.
Our Force Factor Test X180 Ignite Review is now available. Test X180 Ignite is a testosterone booster for males that promises to naturally increase testosterone while also burning fat.
While it has some essential elements to support this claim, it lacks some of the most fundamental, but crucial nutrients for naturally boosting testosterone (zinc, magnesium, and vitamin D).
It also contains a special combination of ingredients.
X180 Ignite promises to be able to:
- Boost your sexual desire
- Burn fat
- Muscle mass development
We’ll go over the most important details of Test X180 Ignite below, including its advantages, before and after results, customer reviews, caffeine content and possible side effects, dosage, and more!
How do you take
Test X180 Ignite contains 2 capsules per serving and should be taken 1-2 times per day. If you take the full daily dose of 4 capsules, this box of 120 capsules will last you a month.
Some individuals are curious as to how long Test X180 Ignite takes to function. Your body chemistry and how you respond to the elements in it hold the key to the solution.
The stimulants in Test X180 Ignite are immediately effective. Caffeine and other stimulants in this product will give you an energy boost. You could also notice an improvement in your sexual performance, albeit it will only last around 20 minutes. In terms of testosterone boosting, Test X180 Ignite is lacking in ‘firepower,’ and you may not see it functioning at all – more on this below.
A word of caution: the components in this supplement are a proprietary combination. Something I strongly advise against since you never know how much is within each pill.
[FOR MEN OVER 30] The 5 Best Testosterone Boosters
They might fill the supplement with less expensive components. If it were up to me, I’d want to know exactly how much is in each capsule.
Martix 400 mg Manliness Ignition:
- Fenugreek Seed Extract: This may assist with erectile dysfunction as well as suppressing appetite and reducing food cravings. 
- Tea, green is a popular fat-burning and detoxifying substance. It does not, however, exhibit any direct signs of increasing testosterone levels.
- Avena Sativa Extract: This component is said to promote sexual function, however the experiments we did on it were done in the 1980s by the Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality in San Francisco, a firm that also marketed avena sativa products and sold them all over the country.
- Horny Goat Weed Extract is a plant that is used to boost mental performance and reduce physical weariness. Horny goat weed is used by some individuals to treat sexual performance concerns including erectile dysfunction (ED) and involuntary ejaculation.  However, this is merely a short-term fix; long-term benefits will come from other sources, including as zinc, magnesium, and vitamin D – all of which Test X180 Ignite lacks.
400 mg Fat Incineration Complex:
- Tea, green
- Anhydrous Caffeine
- Extract of Green Coffee Beans
- Extract of White Tea
This combination of stimulants will give you more energy and may help you lose weight by increasing your metabolism and total energy expenditure.
However, if you’re wanting to boost your sex drive, overdoing it with stimulants may prohibit you from doing well in the bedroom and at the gym.
This is because of the additional adrenaline that will be generated — too much adrenaline, and you risk blunting your testosterone development via burnout.
[RELATED: The 5 Most Effective Testosterone Boosters for Men Over 50]
SUMMARY OF INGREDIENTS!
– Like so many supplement companies out here, they claim this testosterone booster will Boost your sexual desire and stimulate ‘free’ testosterone levels in the body – even when it doesn’t contain vitamin D – one of, if not the most important vitamin that boosts testosterone in men. 
The huge quantity of caffeine in this test booster will, however, provide you a momentary energizing impact. The additional component Horny Goat Weed Extract will also offer you a sensation of sexual desire for a brief time.
It fails to satisfy those requirements in terms of providing you with the healthiest elements essential to raise your testosterone levels.
See my Testo Fuel review HERE for a testosterone booster with proven components that work.
If you’ve read previous Test X180 reviews, you may be curious about the before and after effects of utilizing this T booster. This is what our experience has taught us…
Expect to feel a high stimulating effect from the caffeine and other stimulants such as Tea, green. Also, you may feel an increased sexual desire from the added ingredient Horny Goat Weed, however, this will be short lived.
These components will offer you a boost in the short term, but additional nutrients are required for overall healthy testosterone production.
See My Testo Fuel Review for a review of TestoFuel, which has all of these important elements.
Where can I buy?
Test X180 Ignite may be found on a variety of websites, including Amazon, eBay, Bodybuilding.com, and others. It ships to the United States, Canada, and other countries.
Test-X180-Ignite Review Conclusion
Test X180 Ignite claim this testosterone booster helps you build muscle, burn fat, and Boost your sexual desire. While I agree there are ingredients in this test booster that may help you to do this, it doesn’t tell the story.
To begin with, it’s made up of a secret blend of substances, which means you’ll never know how much or of what quality you’re getting in each capsule.
Second, they have left out some of the most significant and readily accessible substances that have been shown to naturally boost testosterone levels, such as vitamin D, zinc, and magnesium.
In conclusion, this will be an excellent exercise booster and perhaps a short-term 20-minute sexual enhancer – but I cannot recommend it as a long-term’real’ testosterone booster. See my entire Testo Fuel review if you want something a bit more strong with all natural components.
Alternatively, you may look at our current list of the best T boosters here: For Men Over 40, the Best Testosterone Boosters
References in Science
- Physiological features of male libido increased by standardized Trigonella foenum-graecum extract and mineral formulation, Steels E, Rao A, Vitetta L. Phytother Res. 25(9):1294-300, 2011. doi: 10.1002/ptr.3360. PMID: 21312304. Epub 2011 Feb 10.
- O. Corazza, G. Martinotti, R. Santacroce, and others Online sexual enhancement products: boosting awareness of yohimbine, maca, horny goat weed, and Ginkgo biloba’s psychoactive properties. 2014;2014:841798. Biomed Res Int. doi:10.1155/2014/841798
- S Pilz, S Frisch, H Koertke, J Kuhn, J Dreier, B Obermayer-Pietsch, E Wehr, A Zittermann Vitamin D supplementation has an effect on testosterone levels in males. Hormone Metab Res. 2011 Mar;43(3):223-5. doi: 10.1055/s-0030-1269854. PMID: 21154195. Epub 2010 Dec 10.
Frequently Asked Questions
Pavel Sadovnik is a leading biochemical scientist with a PhD in biochemical engineering. He has spent decades working in industry as a chemist and pjharmaceutical consultant. He has extensive experience with the supplement industry, and specialises in supplement tsting and formulation consultancy. He is the Editor of NARSTO.