|💰 Average Price:||$41.80|
|🏷 Discounts Available:||YES! CLICK HERE!|
PhenQ, a popular weight-loss pill, is manufactured and supplied by Wolfson Brands UK Limited. Although the company is based in Glasgow in the United Kingdom, their products are made in approved facilities by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). They are also available for purchase in the United States.
The company is proud to produce high-quality supplements with scientifically supported ingredients. PhenQ is committed to providing excellent customer service and quality products to ensure customer satisfaction.
PhenQ is a weight loss supplement. It works by helping you to lose body fat, and even preventing fat from being produced. PhenQ is a fat burner pill that also suppresses appetite to help you reduce daily calories.
But is PhenQ really the best fat burner on the market right now?
In our detailed PhenQ review below, we take a deep dive into this fat burner, looking at its ingredients, doses, side effects, benefits, and costs to see if it is all it’s cracked up to be! We will also look at PhenQ reviews posted online by real users – positive and negative alike. If you have any questions, or you want to share your own experience with PhenQ, please post in the comments section at the end.
What is PhenQ?
PhenQ can be described as five powerful weight-loss pills in one. This formula helps you lose more weight and eat fewer calories. It also improves your mood and energy. The PhenQ weight loss product has helped more than 190,000.
PhenQ, like many weight loss pills, is designed to be taken every day. Two pills per day are recommended, one for breakfast and one for lunch. It contains 100% vegetarian and vegan ingredients.
A-Lacys Reset is the primary active ingredient in PhenQ’s fat burner. This proprietary formula contains several ingredients that PhenQ has developed to increase metabolism and thermogenesis. Thermogenesis  is a metabolic process where the body burns calories in order to produce heat. Any excess calories you burn if you eat a low-calorie diet will be stored fat.
This is why PhenQ has the fat-burning power that it is famous for. People who used a-Lacys Reset saw a decrease in body fat (7.24%) and body weight (3.44%), while increasing their muscle mass by 3.8%. PhenQ does not provide any link to research to support these claims so it is difficult to verify.
PhenQ claims that they have created the trademarked aLacys Reset formula by using cutting-edge science and research, but they don’t link to any clinical evidence to support the benefits of this formula.
Although they do offer links to research studies that support the effects of PhenQ weight-loss pills on appetite suppression and fat burning, it does not appear that any clinical research has been done.
Individual results can vary, as is the case with most weight loss products. The best way to lose weight is with PhenQ diet pills. Continue reading to find out more about the product and who it may benefit.
PhenQ Review Overview
PhenQ is the single best fat burner ever reviewed on this site. I used it myself for 60 days and experienced pretty substantial fat loss. What struck me most was how easy PhenQ made losing weight while retaining muscle mass. I cannot recommend this fat burner enough!
- Filled with beneficial and healthy ketone salts
- It is an efficient energy booster
- A drop in carbohydrate levels can cause problems (e.g. mental/physical fatigue).
- Helps with weight loss
- One bottle will last for one month
- FDA-approved research
We reached out to PhenQ after our 60 day trial and they offered to give our readers a huge discount for buying in bulk.
Here’s the link for the best PhenQ deal on the internet: Buy Bulk and Get Up to 50% Discount!
Who should use PhenQ?
PhenQ can only be purchased through the brand’s website. Individual bottles can be purchased or you may receive a discount and additional bottles when you buy more. Each bottle contains 60 pills and a 30-day supply.
This product is made to aid weight loss. These diet pills increase fat-burning to help you lose more calories and weight. These diet pills are also designed to curb your appetite so you can eat less calories and fight cravings.
People who don’t want to lose weight quickly and aren’t looking to make drastic changes in their lives with PhenQ are the best candidates for it. This dietary supplement can be combined with regular exercise, balanced eating, moderate portions, or a healthy diet.
PhenQ is popular because it claims to offer the benefits of five weight-loss supplements in one. What are the benefits of PhenQ? Here are some:
- This product is designed to kick-start fat-burning
- Reduces appetite and daily calories
- All-natural ingredients used in a vegan/vegetarian formulation
- Simply take one tablet with your meal twice daily
- Shipping and Multi-buy Discounts available worldwide
- You are covered by a 60-day money back guarantee
While any weight loss supplement will claim to help you lose weight quickly, not all of them can deliver on their promises. These are the possible drawbacks to PhenQ.
- Caffeine is the main ingredient. This could lead to sleep problems
- It is quite expensive, at almost $70 per bottle
- This product contains a proprietary ingredient mix with limited scientific support
- Some users may experience mild side effects such as nausea, upset stomach and restlessness
PhenQ contains only 100% natural ingredients and is vegan- and vegetarian-friendly. PhenQ also contains seven active ingredients. However, there are many inactive ingredients that serve mainly as binders.
These are the seven active ingredients in PhenQ:
- Calcium (as calcium carbonate)
- Chromium (as chromium picolinate)
- L-Carnitine fumarate
- Nopal cactus fiber
- Capsimax Plus Blend
- a-Lacys Reset
We’ll now go through each of the PhenQ ingredients in more detail.
PhenQ’s primary active ingredient is a proprietary ingredient called A-Lacys Reset. 25mg of this ingredient is contained in each tablet. It’s described on the nutrition label to be a synergistic combination alpha-lipoic and l-cysteine.
Alpha-lipoic Acid (ALA) has been shown to aid individuals in losing weight more effectively than a placebo. L-cysteine suppresses appetite in order to prevent weight gain.
According to PhenQ, L-cysteine can be associated with weight loss and increased muscle mass. Although these results are available on the website, there is no direct connection to clinical research.
Each PhenQ tablet has 50mg Capsimax Plus Blend. This blend contains caffeine, capsicum extract, niacin and black pepper fruit extract. This ingredient is responsible for PhenQ’s ability to burn fat.
Capsicum peppers  contain a substance called Capsaicin, while black Pepper contains piperine. These compounds have strong thermogenic properties which can help you burn calories and fat. There is evidence  that piperine might also be able to prevent the formation of fat cells.
Each PhenQ tablet contains 223 mg of calcium carbonate. This is 23% of the daily recommended calcium intake. Research suggests (] that calcium deficiencies can lead to higher body weight, and that increasing calcium intake may help with weight loss.
Calcium plays an important part in supporting bone Health . Calcium can be helpful if you are overweight or obese, and have joint pain.
Calcium can make up as much as 2 percent of an average person’s bodyweight, and more than 99% of it is found in the bones.
The Nopal in PhenQ refers to a specific prebiotic dietary fiber taken from the Nopal cactus. The main purpose of having this ingredient in PhenQ is that it rapidly bulks out your stomach, making you feel full for a prolonged period. This is precisely why you are told to take PhenQ with lunch and breakfast; to make you feel fuller for longer throughout the day!
Nopal also has several health benefits which will compliment your weight loss progress. Studies show that Nopal may lower cholesterol levels, help you regulate your blood sugar levels, and potentially even ward off hangovers!
PhenQ tablets contain 80 mg of chromium picolinate. This equates to 67% daily recommended value. Chromium is an essential mineral that curbs sugar and carb cravings by stabilizing blood sugar levels. The most common form of chromium is called chromium picolinate. It’s used in lots of dietary supplements today, including in most of the best fat burners on the market right now.
Chromium effectively works by making insulin better at its job. Chromium potentiates insulin, which means you become better at shuttling nutrients to muscle cells to promote recovery, better at managing your energy levels, and better at keeping your blood sugar levels constant.
Every PhenQ diet pill has 100 mg of caffeine anhydrous. Caffeine, a stimulant that gives energy and speeds up metabolism, is a popular dietary supplement ingredient in PhenQ. Caffeine can improve focus and alertness  as well as fighting fatigue. You’ll be more inclined to exercise if you don’t feel tired or sluggish. Exercise can help you lose weight and prevent weight gain.
Caffeine can give you the energy that you need for exercise. It may also increase thermogenesis . The body’s ability to burn fat through thermogenesis is supported by an increase in calories burned. You’re more likely than not to lose weight if you burn more calories than you consume – that’s a simple fact of physiology and a truism of sports science that is too often forgotten by fad weight loss gurus and diet pills.
150 mg of L -Carnitine fumarate is contained in each PhenQ tablet. L-carnitine (a non-essential amino acids, or protein-building block), is found in red meats, poultry, and milk.
It is composed of the essential amino acids methionine and lysine. L-carnitine  aids the body to transform fat cells into usable fuel. It helps to burn fat.
PhenQ Side Effects: Is It Safe?
Is PhenQ safe to take?
PhenQ claims to be a powerful weight loss product with few side effects. Many users have reported positive results and side effects are very rare.
The most common PhenQ side effects are:
- Upset stomach
- Stomach cramps
- Dry mouth
- Difficulty sleeping
Individual results will vary. You can return the product within 60 days if you have a negative reaction. While most PhenQ side effects are mild and transient (going away when the user stops taking PhenQ), we strongly recommend stopping PhenQ if you do experience side effects and seeking medical attention right away.
Only a few people have complained about experiencing bloating after taking PhenQ pills. The ingredients in PhenQ can cause mild stomach upset in some people, but bloating is rare.
Does PhenQ cause diarrhea?
The most common side effects of PhenQ are related to digestive problems, diarrhea being the main adverse effect mentioned in negative reviews. However, it is rare to experience any diarrhea after taking PhenQ.
Can you take PhenQ with high blood pressure?
You should avoid taking PhenQ if you have any pre-existing medical conditions, including high blood pressure. PhenQ may interact with blood pressure medication and could also increase blood pressure in some individuals.
Please remember that we are not doctors and this is not medical advice. You need to do your own research carefully before using any fat burners, including 100% natural fat burners like PhenQ. You should talk to your doctor before taking any new supplements. If you experience any side effects from PhenQ, stop taking it immediately and seek medical attention. PhenQ may interact negatively with other drugs.
Dosage: How much PhenQ should you take?
PhenQ is available in tablet form. It can be taken every day, just like other nutritional supplements. It is recommended to take two PhenQ pills daily; for best results, one tablet should be taken with breakfast, and one with lunch.
It is not recommended to take PhenQ just once per day, as some of the ingredients are only effective for 6 hours or so. The best way to take PhenQ is to have the ingredients constantly working in your system for weeks and months on end.
PhenQ recommends purchasing at least two months of the product to give the ingredients a chance to really start working and to make a meaningful difference to your fat loss progress.
PhenQ Reviews: Before and After Photos
One of the most important ways we can evaluate a fat burner is by looking at before and after photos. Of course, images can be manipulated, and they can be presented in a misleading way. But generally speaking, it is more difficult to fake a fat burner review if you are using photographs of your own weight loss progress!
In other words, the camera sometimes lies, but it’s hard to make it lie!
Here are some of the most impressive PhenQ before and after photos posted online:
As you can see, a lot of people have experienced pretty dramatic fat loss while using PhenQ.
PhenQ Negative Reviews: What are the main complaints?
What about negative PhenQ reviews?
There are actually quite a few negative reviews posted on the PhenQ Trustpilot. They tend to have the same complaint; that PhenQ did not work for them! Here is a selection:
What should we make of these negative reviews?
In our opinion, a lot of the people who find that fat burners or diet pills don’t work for them fail to take the supplements properly. They either don’t used them in conjunction with a slight caloric deficit, or they simply forget to take the supplement every single day.
In most cases, we think people drastically underestimate how much they are eating every day. No fat burner can help you if you are eating a 500 calorie surplus every single day!
My Review: My Personal PhenQ Results
It’s not easy to lose weight.It was never supposed to be; losing weight runs counter to what your body wants to do since it evolved in an environment of constant famine and hardship.
But it can often be surprising how difficult it is to lose weight!
Surely, after many years of trying to be healthier, I should have made some progress?
For me personally, I found losing weight – belly fat in particular – so demoralizing and depressing that I came very close to giving up entirely and just accepting my body for what it was: a fat, unhealthy, unfit blob.
Luckily for me, I had help. My friend was not swayed at all by my pessimistic outlook and instead sent me numerous weight loss articles and diet tips.
It was frustrating at first, but eventually it led me to PhenQ.
It helped me to fine-tune my diet while I was taking PhenQ supplements. It’s not something I want to keep a secret.
Let’s take a look. Here are my experiences with PhenQ products for weight loss:
- The intermittent fasting is the first step. It is said that breakfast is the most important meal in the day. It’s not. By skipping breakfast, your body will burn stored fat and turn it into energy
- The second step is decreasing your carb intake. Carbohydrates can be a devil. Carbohydrates are also the main energy source for your body, so if you reduce your carb intake, your body will have to turn to your stored body fat for energy
- The third step is exercising more and eating less . It’s cliché, I know…but it is crucial. You’ll be surprised at how much body weight you can lose if you eat less and exercise more even if you only do it for 20 minutes per day
You can expect amazing weight loss results by combining these steps with patience.
Where does PhenQ fit in?
If you’re anything like me, and have tried many different diets or exercise regimens, you know how difficult it can be to stick with one.
It is easy to feel tired and crabby, especially when you fast during breakfast and lower your carb intake.
Here’s where PhenQ fits in:
- One PhenQ tablet at the beginning of each day. Take it with black coffee. Water is my preference, however.
- You shouldn’t eat until you feel full. Boredom snacking is not allowed! Take the PhenQ shake and enjoy lunch.
- Exercise in the evenings or early mornings. Direct sunlight can be a great help.
- A large, healthy meal that is packed with vegetables and other healthy food should be eaten. Keep it as low in carbs as possible.
When I began my PhenQ program, I purchased a 30-day supply and two bags weight loss shakes. (As I stated, I couldn’t choose between the flavors so I got one Vanilla and one Chocolate).
Your order should arrive quickly. Mine arrived in three days.
If your experience is similar to mine, you will lose weight quickly!
What was my experience? Let me tell ya:
- The first day I weighed myself and recorded my weight at 159lbs (72.12kg). It wasn’t what I expected to see… but hopefully that will change soon!
- Next, I took one PhenQ tablet with a large glass of water. According to my sources, black coffee works as well. The instructions state that you should take one pill for breakfast and one for lunch. You can still take the pill if you are doing intermittent fasting for breakfast.
- I felt more awake and focused after my first PhenQ dosage. It took me just 10 minutes to feel the effects.
- It’s easy for me to let go of my work at home so I can be productive when I’m not feeling motivated. This was not the case once again! I did a lot more work before lunch than usual.
- I was prepared for the feeling of hunger to strike at any moment. I snack during my workday. However, I didn’t feel the first hunger pangs until 11:11 am. After waiting 30 minutes, I tried the Chocolate Meal Shake.
- It tasted like garbage, which was my concern. It smelled amazing.
- Even better, it was simple to prepare. It was as simple as mixing it with water and giving it a shake.
- But before I could try the shake, I had to take my second PhenQ tablet. After I had sipped, I took another sip. It was delicious!
- This was a game changer for me. This was a super-fast and easy recipe that I could make, with no cleanup. It also tasted amazing!
- After lunch I waited for the inevitable energy crash from my low-calorie, low-carb diet …,. But it never came. In fact, I didn’t even get hungry during my usual mid-afternoon snack craze!
- Even though I had less energy than I had in the morning, I felt the same as before. My mood was upbeat and stress levels were virtually non-existent.
- I finished work earlier than normal – 5pm instead of 7pm. What’s more? In that one day, I did more than in any of my other longer days. I used my extra time to go for a walk before going to dinner.
- I love nature and the park is right near my home. I walked through it and enjoyed the cool evening air. It felt amazing.
- A little bit later, I felt hungry but not as much as I used to. So I prepared a small meal of chicken, vegetables, and mashed potatoes.
- Even though I only had small portions, I felt satisfied after finishing!
- As the night progressed, I found that my cravings for snacks disappeared. I felt euphoric and this gave me the best feeling. This was the moment I realized PhenQ was working. I always snack on evenings.
- The next morning I woke up with an incredible feeling. There was no fatigue, exhaustion or lack of energy. After only one day, I felt somehow healthier.
- It was easy to stay with PhenQ. And boy, am I happy I did!
It’s now 30 days later and I finally got the courage to weigh again. I lost 17 lbs in just 30 days, weighing in at 142 lbs (64.41 kg).
But I will not lie. There were times when I was feeling weak and ate sweets or pastries. However, I believe in cheating every now and again. You can reward yourself with a cheat snack from time to time.
Similar to my previous experience, I was unable to exercise after work every single day and some nights were more stressful than others.
My PhenQ regimen was the best I have ever followed, and it paid off!
My favorite part about my weight loss journey are the compliments that I get from my family and friends.
They claim I have a healthy glow.
Because I feel better. I feel happy, confident, and finally at ease in my skin.
My journey isn’t over. I ordered three more PhenQ pills, and two more shakes.
It’s definitely worth it. PhenQ is the best way to curb your cravings, increase your energy and burn body fat.
You can return your investment within 60 days if you are not happy with the results. However, judging by what we experienced, you won’t need to!
How many PhenQ do you take a day?
PhenQ recommends taking two pills per day – one with breakfast and one with lunch. This is the best way to get optimal results from PhenQ since it increases satiety, reduces appetite and increases metabolism.
What happens when I stop taking PhenQ?
You may you feel tired, lethargic, and experience weight gain when you stop taking PhenQ. However, after a week off PhenQ you should feel back to normal.
How fast do you lose weight with PhenQ?
You can lose up to 10 pounds in the first month of taking PhenQ. Some users report losing up to 15 pounds in the first 30 days of using PhenQ, but this must be the result of an extreme diet and exercise protocol as well as PhenQ use.
How much weight can I lose in a month with PhenQ?
Looking at dozens of PhenQ reviews, it seems that on average people lose 10 to 15 pounds per month wehn they first start taking PhenQ. This rate of weight loss drops dramatically after the first month or two. Long-term, people lose 2-5 pounds a month while taking PhenQ.
How quickly does PhenQ work?
PhenQ works extremely quickly, with most users experiencing noticeable weight loss in the first 2-4 weeks of taking the fat burner.
Can you take PhenQ in the evening?
No, you should not take PhenQ in the evening. Avoid taking PhenQ after 3 pm as it contains caffeine which will interfere with sleep. PhenQ boosts your metabolism and reduces appetite, so it is best used throughout the day when hunger levels are highest.
Can you take PhenQ without food?
Yes you can take PhenQ without food. But taking PhenQ on an empty stomach will make the fat burner less effective than it is when you take it with breakfast and lunch.
Topics covered in this review:
- Weight loss
- Eating behaviors of humans
- Determinants of health
- Food and drink
- Skeletal muscle
- Intermittent fasting
- Health sciences
- Bodybuilding supplement
- Chromium(III) picolinate
- Management of obesity
- Diet (nutrition)
- Body shape
Pavel Sadovnik is a leading biochemical scientist with a PhD in biochemical engineering. He has spent decades working in industry as a chemist and pjharmaceutical consultant. He has extensive experience with the supplement industry, and specialises in supplement tsting and formulation consultancy. He is the Editor of NARSTO.