There is a lot of confusion in the market about which phentermine or phenocal diet pills are better. The truth is that both products have different effects and they work differently, so let’s take a closer look at each brand to discover the differences between them.
Phenocal is a weight loss supplement that contains ingredients such as phentermine, green tea extract and chromium. It claims to be more effective than Phentermine. Reviews have been mixed on the effectiveness of this product.
Which is better for boosting energy, lowering appetite, and turning your body into a fat-burning machine: Phenocal or Phentermine? Our team investigates!
[SUMMARY: Phenocal versus Phentermine] While neither Phenocal nor Phentermine make our list of the finest weight reduction aids, Phenocal comes out on top. Phentermine is a prescription-only weight-loss medication that works by increasing your energy levels and stimulating your central nervous system. Its effects are highly strong, and it’s only designed to be taken for a brief period of time. Furthermore, your doctor may only prescribe Phentermine if you meet certain requirements. Phenocal, on the other hand, may be purchased over the counter from a variety of internet stores. Phenocal is made up of natural substances that may help you lose weight by boosting your mental concentration and raising your metabolism, making you less tempted to snack on unhealthy foods. However, most of the component dosages are hidden from view, and it lacks important key herbs and nutrients that would help it promote fat loss. As a consequence, it isn’t one of the most effective diet pills we’ve tested.
The Difference Between Phenocal and Phentermine
Phenocal and Phentermine are briefly discussed here. What do they do, how do they operate, and what more do you need to know about them… All of these concerns will be addressed further down.
Let’s begin with Phenocal. It’s a weight-loss supplement that’s made from natural ingredients. B vitamins, Glucomannan, Green Tea Extrat, and Cocoa Extract are among the ingredients. The chemicals in Phenocal are supposed to work together to assist you with:
- The metabolic rate
- Fat decomposition
Phenocal is an over-the-counter (OTC) weight reduction pill that may be purchased online by anybody.
Phentermine, on the other hand, is only accessible with a doctor’s prescription. It’s one of the most often prescribed weight-loss drugs in the world.
When used with a calorie-restricted diet and exercise, it has been shown to increase short-term weight reduction. However, there are hazards associated with using Phentermine, which deters many individuals from even contemplating it. Below is further information on why this is the case.
Ingredients of Phenocal and Phentermine
Ingredients in Phenocal
- Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3) — Any fat burner should have vitamin D. Vitamin D, which is produced by our skin in response to sunlight, is important for mood management, memory function, and fighting depressive symptoms. Some research suggests it may help with weight reduction, but only at dosages of 5,000IU per day or greater. Each serving of Phenocal contains just 1,000IU.
- B vitamins are an important group of eight vitamins. This implies that your body cannot produce them on its own and that you must get them via your food. Supplementing may provide advantages such as increased attention and mental vitality. Many foods, fortunately, contain significant levels of B vitamins. You won’t feel any affects unless you’re extremely deficient, which is difficult.
- Chromium (Picolinate)– Chromium is a trace mineral that is found in small amounts. It has a unique capacity to manage blood sugar, which might help you maintain a consistent level of energy throughout the day. While it’s simple to understand how this may help with weight reduction, there are many better components that could have been used instead of chromium.
- Fucoxanthin is a carotenoid that may be found in brown algae. It protects your brain cells from oxidative damage by acting as an antioxidant. This makes it an excellent nootropic component rather than a weight loss supplement!
- Bioperine® (Black Pepper Extract) is a proprietary kind of black pepper extract. It includes 95 percent of the active chemical piperine found in peppers, which aids in the digestion of other substances in the formula. Overall, a fantastic pick!
- Proprietary Blend – Now we get to the huge proprietary blend of Phenocal (2,230mg). It includes an unknown dose of a variety of substances. Which is a shame, since several of these chemicals have been well-studied and have been shown to help with fat reduction when used correctly. Examine it for yourself:
- Green Tea Leaf Extract (dose unknown) Green tea is a fantastic weight-loss supplement. It helps you burn more calories by increasing your energy expenditure.
- Glucomannan (unknown dose) – Glucomannan makes you feel fuller, which helps you eat less. After intake, it causes your stomach to enlarge up to 100 times its original size.
- L-Tyrosine (unknown dose) – Tyrosine is mostly used as a mental aid. It aids in the production of dopamine in the brain, which improves mental attention and motivation. To obtain the full benefit, you’ll need to consume at least 500-1,000mg of Tyrosine. We can’t tell how much Phenocal contains.
- Cocoa Extract (dose unknown) – Cocoa extracts are high in antioxidants, which are good for overall health. That’s all there is to it!
- Garcinia Cambogia (dose unknown) – Garcinia is a fantastic fat burner, but it must be dosed carefully to prevent unwanted side effects. 50-100mg per meal is sufficient and may aid in fat breakdown and utilization. More than that, and the liver will be strained.
- (unknown dose) Yerba Mate – Yerba mate is a popular South American beverage. In terms of antioxidant and caffeine levels, it’s comparable to green tea. It will help you feel more energized.
- Coleus Forskohlii (unknown dose) – Coleus Foskohlii is a plant that contains a chemical called Forskolin, which has very minor metabolic effects. The majority of high-quality fat burners avoid it since there are more effective natural alternatives.
- Another cognitive enhancer is L-Tryptophan (dose unknown). In this scenario, tryptophan aids in the manufacture of serotonin in the brain, which may help you feel better psychologically and sleep better.
- CLA (unknown dose) – CLA is a combination of fatty acids that are often promoted as a weight-loss aid but haven’t been demonstrated to work. Cayenne pepper extract might be a better option here.
- 5-HTP (unknown dose) – 5-HTP is a synthetic supplement that encourages the production of serotonin in the brain. Which, once again, may aid in mood and sleep.
Our Opinions on the Ingredient Profile of Phenocal: Overall, the component profile of Phenocal did not impress us. Green tea, chromium, and vitamin D are among the substances that help you lose weight. However, the majority of these important compounds are either underdosed or have no dose information on the label. Some of its nootropics may probably give you more mental vigor and clarity, but there are clearly superior fat-burning chemical combinations on the market.
The active component phentermine is comparable to the stimulant amphetamine. It works by stimulating your central nervous system (CNS), causing a rise in heart rate and blood pressure as well as a decrease in hunger. Phentermine is a prohibited medication, which means you may only receive it with a doctor’s prescription because of its potent effects.
To assist their patients conquer obesity, doctors prescribe Phentermine in combination with diet and exercise.
Suprenza, Adipex-P, and Lomaira are some of the brand names for phentermine.
The problem with Phentermine is that it not only has a lot of negative effects, but it’s also not for everyone. You must satisfy specific criteria in order for your doctor to prescribe medication, such as being obese with a BMI of 30 or above.
Side Effects of Phenocal vs. Phentermine
Phenocal has almost no stimulants, and all of its constituents have been scientifically shown to be safe. Phentermine, on the other hand, has a long list of negative effects, including:
- Blood Pressure Problems
- Heart of Racind
Always with your doctor to determine what lifestyle modifications you’ll need to make to attain your objectives in a healthy and safe manner.
Cost & Where to Buy?
Phenocal is available online from a variety of sources, including Amazon and its own website, for $49.45 plus delivery.
As previously stated, phentermine is only accessible with a doctor’s prescription. It isn’t a dietary supplement, thus it can’t be purchased over the counter or over the internet.
So, which one should you choose between Phenocal and Phentermine? Phentermine is effective for weight reduction, but it has a number of drawbacks. One is that it has very strong stimulant properties, which increases the likelihood of unpleasant responses. The second major difficulty with Phentermine is that it is only available by prescription and only if you match the requirements (BMI of 30 or higher, or BMI of 27 or higher with certain health conditions).
In that regard, Phenocal is unquestionably more accessible. It’s an over-the-counter supplement containing a blend of natural substances including herbs and vitamins, some of which have been found to aid weight reduction. Phenocal, on the other hand, has several serious flaws. We can’t determine how effective it will be since it has a proprietary mix that masks most of the constituent dosages. Furthermore, Phenocal contains numerous chemicals that have not been proved to help people lose weight. At the same time, it’s lacking a few key elements that might let it perform better than the company promises.
The bottom line is that there are undoubtedly better choices on the market right now if you’re searching for a natural supplement that can help you lose weight in a safe and sustainable method, have more energy, suppress your appetite, and minimize sugar cravings.
Frequently Asked Questions
Pavel Sadovnik is a leading biochemical scientist with a PhD in biochemical engineering. He has spent decades working in industry as a chemist and pjharmaceutical consultant. He has extensive experience with the supplement industry, and specialises in supplement tsting and formulation consultancy. He is the Editor of NARSTO.