OxyShred is a brand new fat burner that promises to melt away unwanted body fat by igniting the metabolism and burning off more calories than before. This product features unique ingredients like harpin, which may help support lean muscle growth as well as appetite suppression.
The “oxyshred thermogenic fat burner before and after” is a review of the product. It will tell you if it works or not.
*Revised January 2022
OxyShred Review: In this review, we’ll examine whether the OxyShred drink can help you lose weight by increasing energy, increasing thermogenesis and metabolic rate, reducing food cravings, and overall making the process easier.
OxyShred is now available on Amazon, GNC, and The Vitamin Shoppe, among other places.
OxyShred, a thermogenic drink made from natural ingredients, is believed to assist you:
- Increase fat to energy conversion.
- Increase your metabolism
- Control hunger & appetite
What makes OxyShred different from the sea of diet pills and powders available? Finding a product that works these days may be exhausting and stressful, not least because there are so many alternatives available, many of which are completely worthless.
We decided to investigate OxyShred’s recipe and put it to the test to determine whether the company’s promises are true. Let’s start with a quick review overview!
So, how do we feel about OxyShred?
We found it to be a nice weight-loss drink, although not nearly as good as the advertising claims.
To begin with, OxyShred provides a wide range of tastes, all of which taste wonderful and have no strange aftertaste. OxyShred includes a blend of caffeine and L-Tyrosine, which should help you maintain mental concentration and energy throughout the day.
Fat burners that are really effective have several characteristics. One is that they all include substances like green tea extract, Glucomannan, and Cayenne Pepper, which have been shown to naturally lower hunger and burn fat. None of these are available on OxyShred. A significant portion of its formula is made up of useless or untested chemicals.
Even when there are healthy substances, OxyShred hides their dosages in proprietary mixes, so we can’t see them.
It is, however, a very popular fat burner, and many people claim that it gives them an energy boost, so it isn’t the worst product we’ve looked at. However, if you’re serious about obtaining results, a more serious weight reduction pill should be considered in this situation!
- 7 distinct tastes
- Mixability is simple.
- Caffeine and L-Tyrosine work together to enhance your metabolism and energy.
- Chromium aids in blood sugar regulation.
- Contains a variety of substances that improve mood and immunity.
- The effects of sucrose on our gut microorganisms are debatable (source)
- Glucomannan, Cayenne Pepper Extract, and other appetite suppressants and thermogenics are missing.
- Ingredient dosages are not transparent.
- Synephrine+Caffeine’s potential adverse effects
- $69.95 is a little pricey for what you get.
Are you looking for effective fat burner supplements?
-Check out our top five picks for 2022-
–Check out our Top 3 Fat Burners for Women in 2022–
What exactly is OxyShred?
OxyShred is advertised as a very effective thermogenic fat burner. It’s thermogenic, which means it boosts fat burning by increasing your body’s metabolism and stimulating fat receptor cells.
OxyShred is also believed to assist with:
- Limit your calorie intake.
- Control your hunger
- Immune system booster
- Give yourself a natural energy boost
Rather of pills, OxyShred is available as a powdered drink. For a variety of reasons, the most efficient fat burners come in capsule form, one of which is that it is simpler to dosage components exactly. This also lowers the possibility of negative effects.
So… it’ll be fascinating to see how OxyShred compares to our current top-rated products, and whether it can give the same advantages as a powder while being safe.
OxyShred: How to Use It (Dosage Directions)
On an empty stomach, take 1 scoop of OxyShred with 10oz (295ml) of water, according to the directions on the bottle. You may take additional scoop before exercising on training days. You may even take the second scoop on non-training days if you need an additional ‘boost.’
OxyShred is best used in cycles since it includes caffeine and other stimulants. So it’s four weeks on and one week off. This keeps you from developing a tolerance to it and keeps the effects going.
But here’s the problem. We dislike powder fat burners since they are more difficult to dose exactly. And since certain substances are measured in milligrams, it’s critical to dose them precisely to enjoy the advantages and, more crucially, to prevent unwanted effects.
Capsule-based fat burners have shown to be the most effective. Which allows for much more accurate dose management than fat-burning beverages like OxyShred can provide.
Flavors by OxyShred
OxyShred comes in 7 distinct tastes. Each one has a slightly different nutrient profile, but these differences are negligible.
Flavors by OxyShred include:
- Strawberry Kiwi
- Guava Heaven
- Grapefruit, pink
- Melon (wild)
- Refreshing Raspberry
The pricing of each flavor choice is the same: $69.95 per container. Remember that each OxyShred bottle includes 60 servings, but since you should take two every day, it will only last you a month.
You may be wondering which OxyShred flavor is the greatest.
Most people say you can’t go wrong with Guava Heaven or Melon (wild). Both are mild and balanced. On the other hand, PassionFruit and Strawberry Kiwi have a more ‘risky’ taste, so some will love it while others may not.
In any event, we think OxyShred’s mixability is fantastic! Whether you combine it or stir it into a glass of water with a spoon, it dissolves quickly.
Nutritional Information for OxyShred
The following are the dietary information from the OxyShred product label:
|OxyShred is an acronym for Oxygen Shredder (60 serves)||serving size/quantity||% DV|
|Carbohydrates in Total||1.0 g||<1%|
|Fiber Intake||0.2 g||4%*|
|Vitamin C||173 mg||193%|
|B6 vitamin||0.98 mg||58%|
|B12 (cobalamin)||0.9 mcg||38%|
|Pantothenic Acid (Pantothenic Acid)||1.7 mg||34%|
|Picolinate of chromium||10 mcg||3%|
* Based on a 2,000-calorie diet.
Ingredients in OxyShred
The OxyShred mix has a lot of chemicals! Some are among the highest-rated fat-burning substances on the market, while others are dubious!
OxyShred isn’t entirely natural since it includes Suclarose (also known as Splenda), a controversial artificial sweetener linked to gut microbiota harm in certain studies.
OxyShred also has a unique mix, which is a minor flaw. This makes it impossible to view the component quantities on the label. Only the complete quantity of the mix is seen.
Why is this a problem? Because if you don’t know the dosage of a chemical, you won’t know how well it will function or if it’s safe.
Examine it for yourself:
Fat Burning Matrix OxyShred (2,003mg)
This is the first of OxyShred’s four unique mixes. These are the ingredients:
- Acetyl L-Carnitine is a typical brain-boosting substance and a popular fat burner supplement component. However, research reveal that ALCAR is ineffective in this area. Carnitine is produced naturally by your body, and taking more of it hasn’t been shown to help you lose weight.
- Garcinia Cambogia is a tropical fruit that contains a substance known as HCA. This is an acid that has been found to help people lose weight. Garcinia may, however, be a double-edged sword: too much of it might put strain on your liver. As a result, we advise avoiding it in favor of safer alternatives.
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) – CLA is a group of fatty acids that interact with the PPAR system in your body. This system has a weight-loss impact. In principle, CLA’s effects on PPAR are too mild to cause observable weight reduction, according to experts.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract – This isn’t one of the most effective fat-burning substances. Not only is it ineffective, but it also inhibits your liver’s ability to break down other chemicals in the body, including drugs. If you’re on any medication, stay away from this component.
- Guggul Extract Powder – Guggul has the ability to raise thyroid hormone levels. Apart from that, it has no direct effect on fat reduction.
- Mangifera Indica — This is just a regular mango. It’s high in antioxidants, but that’s about all there is to it.
- Bitter Orange Fruit Extract includes a chemical called Synephrine, which is structurally related to the prohibited drug Ephedra. It also has comparable side effects, such as fast heartbeat, high blood pressure, and nervousness.
- Raspberry Ketones – Raspberry ketone supplements have received a lot of attention in recent years. Oral dosages of this chemical, on the other hand, have been shown to be ineffective.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract – At long last, a fantastic option! Green Coffee Extract reduces the absorption of carbohydrates, preventing weight gain.
- Picolinate of chromium – This balances your blood sugar levels to prevent those post-lunch energy crashes. A good choice!
Proprietary OxyShred “Immunity Booster” Blend (625mg)
- L-Glutamine — When you’re unwell, your glutamine levels drop, so supplementing may assist. However, you’ll require around 5-10g every day. Sigh…!
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant and a general health element that may assist your body reduce inflammation.
- Inulin Fiber — Inulin not only aids digestion, but it also promotes a healthy immunological response by stimulating the creation of short-chain fatty acids in the gut.
Mood Enhancer Blend by OxyShred (851mg)
- Tyrosine — Although it does not burn fat, Tyrosine aids in stress management. Although it is not a fat burner, it is an excellent nootropic. It improves your mind’s capacity to cope with stress and remain concentrated in situations when you may otherwise get distracted.
- Taurine – Taurine regulates GABA levels in the brain, a neurotransmitter that aids sleep.
- Caffeine Anhydrous – In addition to improving attention and energy, caffeine may also promote thermogenesis, which is the process through which the body consumes more calories and burns down stored fat.
- L-Theanine — Only found in some mushrooms and teas, L-Theanine helps to quiet and soothe the mind without making you sleepy.
- Huperzine A is an effective short-term memory enhancer. However, it is not recommended for long-term supplementation since it has been linked to headaches and other negative effects.
Vitamin B Complex (24.59mg)
The good news is that B vitamins are one of the few chemicals in OxyShred that we can see in dosages.
And we can know we’re receiving enough of these essential nutrients right immediately. This aids your body’s general functionality.
If you’re lacking in B vitamins, you’ll have more energy. However, if you aren’t, supplements may have no effect on you.
What We Think About the Ingredient Profile
OxyShred’s formula has a lot more garbage than we anticipated.
It contains a number of beneficial components, including caffeine and green coffee bean. However, established fat burners such as green tea and cayenne pepper extract are absent.
To be honest, it’s not the greatest recipe out there. Despite being a powdered drink with the freedom to add a large number of potentially beneficial substances, OxyShred only employs a few of them, with the rest being dead weight.
The Top 5 Fat Burning Supplements for 2022
Is OxyShred Dangerous Due to Side Effects?
The components in OxyShred are, for the most part, harmless. Garcinia Cambogia and Bitter Orange Peel extract are the two exceptions. Both have a history of causing negative side effects, particularly when used with other potent substances.
Bitter Orange Extract, for example, is a natural stimulant. This means it might increase your energy levels while simultaneously making you nervous, queasy, and sick. When combined with coffee, however, the danger of negative effects increases dramatically.
You may be wondering whether OxyShred is a controlled substance. No, it isn’t! Although some of its contents may cause negative effects, they are not prohibited drugs!
This implies that as long as you’re healthy and/or have permission from your doctor, you may use OxyShred without issue!
What Can You Expect From OxyShred Before and After Results?
You may have noticed some OxyShred testimonials online. OxyShred has a lot of individuals publishing reviews about it because of its popularity, including on Reddit, forums, and other websites.
However, none of these internet testimonials have changed our evaluation of the product since it’s impossible to know if they’re genuine or not.
It’s always wise to follow your instincts and check the facts. If the chemicals are shown to function and are dosed appropriately, it’s a hint that it’s worth purchasing.
And if it’s full of unknown ingredients or doesn’t even include ingredient dosages on the label, you’ll know it’s not worth the money.
You can Purchase OxyShred on many places online – including the official EHP website, Amazon, GNC and other 3rd party sellers.
Furthermore, the last time we looked, OxyShred was available for purchase in physical places. Walmart, Walgreens, and Costco are among them.
Because OxyShred is so widely accessible, you can simply get a bottle whether you live in the United Kingdom, the United States, Australia, or Indonesia.
Is OxyShred suitable for intermittent fasting?
It’s advisable to avoid using OxyShred when fasting since it includes calories. OxyShred also contains Suclarose, which is known to produce an insulin spike, which is even another reason to avoid this fat burner when taking IF.
Is OxyShred a Pre-Workout Supplement?
Yes, OxyShred has components that make it a good pre-workout supplement. This contains stimulants such as caffeine and Bitter Orange Extract. You’ll enjoy the results you’ll receive in the gym if you can handle their intense combined effects.
Yes or No for OxyShred and Keto?
Yes, OxyShred may be used while on a ketogenic diet or in ketosis. Despite the fact that Sulcarose isn’t optimal, OxyShred is still a keto-friendly fat burner due to its low calorie count, which includes carbohydrate calories.
Review Summary for OxyShred
Our OxyShred evaluation is now complete. Is it truly effective? Is it a good investment?
Yes and no, depending on your objectives.
If you don’t mind the possible side effects of Garcinia Cambogia and Bitter orange extract, it might work extremely well for you.
However, if you want the safest and most effective fat-burning chemicals, including an appetite suppressant, OxyShred may not be the greatest choice.
Even though it lacks some of the most powerful thermogenic components, such as cayenne pepper extract and green tea extract, it’s marketed as a “thermogenic fat burner.”
-Click here for this year’s Top 5 Fat Burners-
OxyShred is a thermogenic fat burner that promises to help users lose weight. It has been around for quite some time, with the most recent review being published in 2022! The product is available on Amazon.com and comes in two flavors: raspberry ketones and green tea extract. Reference: taking oxyshred without exercise.
Frequently Asked Questions
- oxyshred before and after photos
- ehplabs oxyshred review
- how to use oxyshred to lose weight
- is oxyshred fda approved
- how long does oxyshred stay in your system