Instant Knockout is a popular fat burner that promises to burn off unwanted body fat and help you keep your weight in check. It also claims it can cure obesity, diabetes, hypertension and heart disease so PhenQ has been created as an alternative option for those who are struggling with these conditions.
PhenQ is a fat burner that uses ingredients such as Green Coffee Bean Extract, Caffeine and Yohimbe. Instant Knockout is a fat burner that contains caffeine, green coffee extract and yohimbine. The two products are very similar in their ingredients so it can be difficult to decide which one you should buy.
Which one will offer you more energy and concentration to fight food cravings, which one will help your body burn more calories (and fat) quicker, and which one is safer to take on a regular basis?
Keep reading to find out the answers to these and other questions!
Instant Knockout, now known as Instant Knockout CUT, is a fat burner from a well-known specialist company Roar Ambition. They’re from the UK but ship worldwide from their warehouses in England and USA.
One interesting thing we learned about Instant Knockout is that it gets updated every 6-12 months as new research on the best fat burning ingredients comes out.
What this tells me is that we aren’t getting a product that is made a decade ago and forgotten about – Roar Ambition actually consult with nutritionists, researchers, and health & fitness experts on a regular basis to keep their formula up to date.
So that’s great! But, what are Instant Knockout’s benefits and how does it compare to PhenQ?
Well, Instant Knockout was initially developed for Pro MMA fighters to help them cut weight for fights.
Completely natural and comprised of herbs, nutrients, and plant extracts, Instant Knockout promises:
- Reduce your weight faster and experience benefits sooner.
- Improved appetite control — less snacks and cravings
- Better energy and concentration – experience more mental fortitude and stick to your diet
With 120 capsules per bottle, Instant Knockout has a serving size of 4 capsules spread evenly throughout the day. This kind of dosing allows for Instant Knockout’s energizing effects to last you the entire day and maintain its fat burning effects at night.
www.instantknockout.com/ is the official website.
It’s exclusively available on the official website, with rapid international delivery. You also receive great discounts when you buy in bulk (e.g. buy 3 bottles get 1 extra for free, plus free worldwide shipping).
Although pricey at $59 per bottle, it’s got 90-day money back guarantee. Instant Knockout is also manufactured in state of the art, cGMP and FDA approved facilities to ensure cleanliness and quality, which is why many users rate it as an excellent value for money.
Okay, Instant Knockout has left good initial impressions for us. But what about its competitor, PhenQ?
PhenQ is a weight-loss supplement that promises to:
- Reduce your weight
- Reduce your snacking
- Have greater stamina
Essentially, it claims to offer similar benefits as Instant Knockout. However, PhenQ also has one ingredient that is reported to flush water out of your system. This means you’ll need to be especially careful about drinking enough water throughout the day to avoid dehydration with PhenQ.
The greatest enemies of weight reduction are certainly constant hunger and sugar cravings. The simpler it is to regulate your hunger, the more likely you are to achieve your objectives.
Just like Instant Knockout, PhenQ claims to help with this as well as make you feel better mentally overall.
Despite how well-known PhenQ is, nothing is known about its creators. We know it’s created by Wolfson Berg Limited, a Cyprus-based firm, but they’re not very forthcoming about their history, how they perform product research, and other details that some consumers would find useful!
But let’s put that aside for a moment, and start to look into the main question of this post: does PhenQ actually work? And is it better or worse than Instant Knockout at helping you Reduce your weight and Have greater stamina and willpower?
Let’s see what happens!
Instant Knockout vs PhenQ – The Ingredients
The components and their proportions are maybe the most crucial aspect of an effective fat burner.
Let’s see what ingredients can be found in Instant Knockout and PhenQ with a explanation of how they work in your body:
Instant Knockout Ingredients
- Vitamin B6 (5mg) – This vitamin aids in the conversion of fatty acids into ATP energy in your mitochondria cells, as well as improving your attention.
- Vitamin B12 (10mcg) – Vitamin B12 is required for the formation of red blood cells, as well as nerve function and energy release.
- Zinc (10mg) – Zinc helps to regulate hormones like cortisol (the stress hormone), which may induce weight gain if it becomes too high.
- GTF Chromium (100mcg) – GTF Chromium is a highly bioavailable, quickly absorbed type of chromium that helps to normalize blood sugar levels, suppress cravings, and prevent weight gain.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract (500mg) – In addition to being one of the most effective thermogenics available, Green Tea Extract also contains disease-fighting catechin antioxidants, as well as a little amount of caffeine and L-Theanine to create a clear, long-lasting concentration.
- Green Coffee Bean Leaf Extract (100mg) – This inhibits weight gain by slowing glucose absorption in the intestines.
- 100mg Cayenne Pepper Fruit Powder – A strong dosage of a potent substance. Cayenne Pepper speeds up your metabolism, forcing it to burn more calories as time passes in order to cool off.
- Glucomannan (Konjac Root) (1800mg) – This is one of our most popular appetite suppressants right now. When you consume glucomannan, it expands in your stomach, and when paired with water, it may have a significant influence on your overall satiety levels throughout the day.
- Caffeine Anhydrous (300mg) – A powerful and efficient dose of this fast-acting CNS stimulant, it puts your metabolism into overdrive while also boosting up your mental capacities to train harder for longer. However, if you’re very sensitive to caffeine, you may want to take a little less of Instant Knockout as 300mg can be too high to start with!
- Black Pepper Extract (10mg) – This boosts the absorption of other ingredients in Instant Knockout, making them more potent at burning fat. A highly effective dose too!
Visit Instant Knockout’s Official Website to Learn More About Its Ingredients: https://www.instantknockout.com/ingredients
Ingredients in PhenQ
- Calcium Carbonate (625mg) – One research concluded that Calcium Carbonate is more effective than other forms of calcium at causing weight reduction. However, it’s crucial to remember that this is just one study, and it utilized a dosage of 800mg per day, which is over 200mg more than PhenQ!
- Caffeine Anhydrous (150mg) – This substance promotes thermogenesis and fat burning while also providing enough energy for workout.
- L-Carnitine (142.5mg) — This is a contentious component; some believe that it is useless and only occupies capsule space, while others swear by its fat-burning properties. The results are equally mixed. What I can tell you is that if you want to get the advantages of L-Carnitine, you need to take it in GRAMS; the 142mg in PhenQ isn’t enough!
- a-Lacy (25mg) – This is another untested component; it may have some weight-loss potential, but we wouldn’t suggest it as one of the best ingredients until additional study is published.
- Nopal (20mg) – Also known as prickly pear, this ingredient is beneficial for managing blood sugar levels and reducing hunger.
- Capsicum Extract (8mg) – This thermogenic boosts your core temperature and, as a result, your basal metabolic rate. However, the dosage is much too low!
- Niacin (4mg) – A simple but important B vitamin that, among other things, aids in the conversion of food into useful energy. A wise decision!
- Piperine (3mg) — Another excellent option in PhenQ, piperine helps to bind the remainder of the formula together, making it more effective.
- Chromium Picolinate (80mcg) — This mineral helps to regulate blood sugar levels, so you don’t feel as sluggish after carb-heavy meals. Despite not being as bioavailable as GTF Chromium, it may still be beneficial!
Instant Knockout vs PhenQ – Side Effects
Instant Knockout is a well-researched supplement and doesn’t have any ingredients that can cause serious side effects. The dosages are also within clinically researched ranges, so if you’re an average healthy person, there shouldn’t be any worries.
That said, Instant Knockout has more caffeine than PhenQ, which means people who’re intolerant to the drug may experience jitters and restlessness.
As a result, if you’re not sure how you’ll respond to these supplements, speak with your doctor before taking them!
Conclusion to Instant Knockout vs PhenQ
So that concludes our Instant Knockout vs PhenQ comparison.
The final results are shown below.
The ingredients: Instant Knockout
Draw for safety.
Dosage Frequency: Instant Knockout
Brand Trust and Reputation: Instant Knockout
Price: Instant Knockout ($59 vs PhenQ’s $69)
Overall, PhenQ has numerous excellent compounds, but many of them are underdosed, and it lacks a few key thermogenics and appetite suppressants that would improve its effectiveness.
We feel that overall, Instant Knockout offers a more complete package and for less money. That said, if you’re extremely sensitive to caffeine, PhenQ might be the better choice as it contains less of this ingredient.
More Articles: PhenQ vs Leanbean.