Detox teas are a new trend in the market that promises to help you lose weight, detox your body and improve digestion. However, they come at an expensive price point so it is important to be skeptical of these products before purchasing them. I did some research on popular brands such as Purely Inspired and Tea-fula and discovered what consumers believe about their health benefits.,
Hey Girl Detox Tea is a new herbal tea that promises to “cleanse” and improve your digestion. The tea can be ordered online or found at some retailers in the US.
Our Hey Girl Cleanse Detox Tea review is now available. We’ll evaluate whether the manufacturer’s promises are true, and if this device is worth the money in our review.
Hey Girl Cleanse Detox Tea is a natural fat burner that will benefit your body in the following ways:
- Provide constipation and bloating relief
- Enhance digestion
- Assist in the detoxification of the body
Detox Tea is completely natural and comes with a money-back guarantee, which is fantastic!
However, we believe that there are certain problems regarding Hey Girl Detox Tea that should be addressed before you decide to buy this product. This involves the use of a custom mix that hides the precise amounts of chemicals on the label.
See our complete review for additional information…
-Click Here to See the Top-Rated Fat Burners for Women-
>Top 3 Natural Weight Loss Supplements<
Hey Girl Detox Tea: How to Use It
It’s easy to use Hey Girl Detox Tea. Bring water to a boil, then pour one heaping teaspoon of leaf tea into your tea filter or infuser, steep for 5-10 minutes, and drink after supper or before bed.
The greater the benefits are the longer you steep it. Because it contains powerful laxatives, it’s advisable to start with only 2-3 minutes.
The Ingredients in Hey Girl Detox Tea
Hey Girl Detox Tea has the following ingredients:
- Leaf of Senna (Uknown Amount)
- Bush of Honey (Uknown Amount)
- Hips of Roses (Uknown Amount)
- Lemongrass is a herb that has been used for centuries (Uknown Amount)
- Root of Burdock (Uknown Amount)
- Leaf of Alfalfa (Uknown Amount)
- Leaf of Milk Thistle (Uknown Amount)
- Seeds of Fennel (Uknown Amount)
- Root of ginger (Uknown Amount)
- Leaf of Black Walnut (Uknown Amount)
- Leaf of Dandelion (Uknown Amount)
- Leaf of Nettle (Uknown Amount)
- Sarsaparilla is a plant that grows wild in the United States (Uknown Amount)
Hey Girl Detox Tea has a special mix that contains all of the components. The mixture is 3571mg in weight.
If you’ve never heard of the word before, it may seem harmless. However, proprietary blends have a severe flaw: you can’t see the constituent dosages in them.
Only the whole dosage of the combination is shown. Which is 3571mg in this situation.
You may wonder why this is a problem. Because you can’t determine whether a substance is useful or safe without knowing its dosage.
As a result, determining if Hey Girl Detox Tea works and whether it may create adverse effects is quite difficult.
Okay, but what about the actual ingredients? Do they have any proof that they can aid with bloating, detoxification, and weight loss? Let’s investigate further.
Breakdown of Ingredients
- Senna Leaf is a laxative that works quickly. It might cause diarrhea if the dosage is too high. We have no idea how much of it is in Detox Tea.
- Honey Bush – Antioxidants in this plant may help your immune system and decrease inflammation in your body.
- Rose Hips – Rose hips are strong in vitamin C, making them beneficial to your skin and immunity. Rose Hips, on the other hand, may cause constipation, which you should be aware of if you’re suffering digestive troubles.
- Lemongrass contains compounds that aid in the fight against germs and yeast. It has also been demonstrated to alleviate joint swelling and discomfort.
- Burdock Root – Burdock root contains antioxidants such as luteolin (which decreases estrogen) and quercetin (helps relieve sinus issues). We can’t determine whether it’s effective because of the unknown dosage.
- Alfalfa Leaf – Despite its popularity in alternative medicine, there isn’t much data to back up its claims. Furthermore, it is mostly utilized in males with prostate problems.
- Milk Thistle Leaf — This is a liver-supporting herb. It may help decrease liver inflammation and increase glutathione levels in the liver, which is a powerful antioxidant that protects your cells from harm. Some individuals, however, are allergic to Milk Thistle. If you’ve never taken it before, you’ll have to conduct your own research.
- Fennel Seeds – These seeds are high in fiber and a variety of nutrients that help you stay regular. To see the advantage, you’d have to ingest them in grams each day. The total weight of the Hey Girl Detox Tea is slightly over 3,5g!
- Ginger Root — Ginger is a potent anti-inflammatory that may also help with digestion if taken before a meal. In the process, bloating is reduced. Ginger is by far the finest component in Hey Girl Detox Tea if you suffer from bloating and poor digestion. However, you’ll need to drink it in far bigger doses than those found in Hey Girl Detox Tea.
- Antifungal activities have been shown in tests on black walnut leaf. It’s also said to aid in the removal of parasites from the body.
- Dandelion Leaf – Dandelion is a diuretic, meaning it causes the body to lose water. Because this substance might dehydrate you, be sure to drink lots of water throughout the day.
- Nettle Leaf — For a ‘detox’ tea, this is not the greatest component. It benefits male health by reducing prostate inflammation. Granted, nettle leaf may help decrease nasal swelling, so it’s not the worst option if you have difficulties breathing through your nose at night.
- Sarsaparilla has a number of plant compounds that may aid with joint discomfort and itchiness.
What We Think About the Ingredient Profile
The ingredients themselves, for the most part, seem to be of high quality. Although some of them haven’t been shown in scientific research, many of them, including milk thistle and ginger, may help with general health and cleansing.
However, in order for these components to operate, they must be consumed in the correct amounts. The major issue is that Hey Girl Detox Tea’s component amounts are not disclosed on the label.
We can’t suggest this for bloating, digestion, or weight reduction as a consequence.
The 5 of the Best Digestive Aids & Fat Burners
What Are the Side Effects of Hey Girl Detox Tea?
Some of the components in Hey Girl Detox Tea (for example, Senna Leaf) might cause severe diarrhea if you are sensitive to them. Even more so with larger dosages. We can’t say how high the danger of adverse effects is since we don’t know the dosages of the chemicals in this product!
If you have any questions or if you have a medical issue, see your doctor before using Hey Girl Detox Tea.
Summary of the Hey Girl Detox Tea Review
So that concludes our Hey Girl Detox Tea review.
Should you invest in this product? It all depends. The ingredient dosages are not specified, so you have no idea what you’re paying for.
So purchasing it would be a gamble. It could work for you – some of the components are beneficial for bloating and inflammation – but you won’t experience any results if they’re underdosed.
Even worse, if any of the components are dosed too high, you risk experiencing negative effects.
If you’re looking for safe and reliable supplement that will reduce your bloating, improve metabolism & weight loss, and help you feel healthier overall, then you may want to do more research before buying this one!
- A diuretic is a substance that helps your body drain out excess water.
- Constipation may be helped by a few substances.
- It contains certain antioxidant-rich general health components.
- Doses of unknown ingredients prohibit us from observing whether they function.
- Nettle leaf isn’t the finest detox or digesting ingredient.
- Some key elements for weight reduction and metabolism are missing.
-Click here to see the Top 5 Fat Burners for 2021-
Skinny tea detox is a popular drink that has been gaining popularity over the last few years. The “Hey Girl Detox Tea Review” will help you decide whether or not this product is worth your time and money. Reference: skinny tea detox.
Frequently Asked Questions
- skinny girl detox tea
- best detox tea
- you go girl tea
- slim tea detox
- detox tea walmart
Pavel Sadovnik is a leading biochemical scientist with a PhD in biochemical engineering. He has spent decades working in industry as a chemist and pjharmaceutical consultant. He has extensive experience with the supplement industry, and specialises in supplement tsting and formulation consultancy. He is the Editor of NARSTO.