In the quest for a good pre-workout supplement, Beyond Raw Lit AF offers an impressive list of ingredients. Is it worth your hard earned money though? We at SupplementsGuru decided to put this product through our rigorous testing process and give you the results!
“Lit AF Pre-Workout Review” is a pre-workout supplement that promises to help you get ripped and shredded. The product was created by Beyond Raw, who has been making supplements for over 10 years. The company is based out of California and they have many celebrity endorsements from UFC fighters like Michael Bisping and Anderson Silva.
*Revised in 2022
We all have days when we don’t want to exercise. However, those days build up over time and may make a significant impact in your appearance. If you want to have a physique that other people like and remark on, you must follow a regular training plan.
A good pre-workout pill may provide you the energy to not only get to the gym, but also to kill your exercise once you’re there. In the long term, this might result in significant benefits!
With so many choices available, deciding which pre-workout is best for you might be difficult. We’ll be looking into Beyond Raw Lit AF in this review, which is one of the most popular pre-workout supplements on the market.
Let’s see whether it’s safe and effective, and how it stacks up against other pre-workouts in terms of raising energy, improving mental concentration, and improving muscle pumps and recovery after sets.
At a Glance: Beyond Raw Lit AF
- Can help you concentrate and perform better.
- It only has 20 calories.
- There are five different tastes available.
- No sugar added (but contains Sucralose)
- In the long term, several of its artificial tastes may be harmful to gut and brain health.
- Each serving contains 300 mg of caffeine (equivalent to three cups of coffee).
- 12 active components
- 20 portions
- High sodium content
- Side effects are possible.
- At $44.99, it’s rather pricey.
What do we suggest?
>The Current Top 3 Pre-Workouts<
Beyond Raw Lit AF Pre Workout Information
Let’s begin our Beyond Raw Lit review by stating that this pre-workout may help you become a God.
But really, for a product that It only has 20 calories., Beyond Raw promises a lot. Its main claims are:
- During your exercise, you receive a huge pump.
- It improves endurance and performance.
- Some of its constituents, like as creatine, have been well studied.
- Has no added sugar, so it won’t spike your blood sugar.
Based on this data, we may deduce that the pre-workout is most suited to people who are serious about bodybuilding or powerlifting. If you’re not sure about your tolerance to stimulants, you should avoid it since it includes potentially hazardous quantities of caffeine. So, first and foremost, have your heart tested!
You’re in luck if you’re one of those persons who would never touch a product created by an unknown brand. GNC manufactures Beyond Raw Lit AF Pre Workout. And if you’re not familiar with GNC, you should be. That is to say, they were created in 1935 in Pennsylvania and are today valued at $472 million. Impressive? Sure.
What is the best way to utilize Beyond Raw Lit AF Pre Workout?
You should take Beyond Raw Lit AF 30-45 minutes before exercising since it’s a PRE exercise. If you need more attention, you might take it on days when you aren’t training (pre-job interview, for instance).
Mix a scoop with 300ml of cold water. Mix, mix, mix, and you’re ready to go. As there are 20 portions per tub, it should last you around 5 weeks (if you train 4 times a week).
As a side note, avoid taking this just before night since the caffeine content will keep you awake.
The supplement is There are five different tastes available.: Icy Fireworks, Lemon Ice, Sweet and Tart & Gummy Worm.
Interestingly, the Lit AF Pre Workout Gummy Worm taste has received the most attention and has the most sales.
Here’s a rundown of the various flavors and how we felt about them:
- Smarties are what the Sweet and Tart taste like.
- Bomb Pops are what icy fireworks taste like.
- Lemon Ice has a lemonade flavor.
- Gummy Worm flavor: Gummy Worms
Generally speaking, all of The Tastes are decent, though they do leave a slight artificial aftertaste. If I had to take a guess, I’d say that’s from sucralose which, if it wasn’t for the purpose of this review, I’d avoid taking (it’s shown in studies to alter gut microbiome).
Ingredients in Beyond Raw Lit AF Pre Workout
The components list in this supplement is not as big as it is in many other pre-workout supplements. There are 12 major constituents in total, three of which are caffeine blends. Fillers and additives account for a significant portion of the composition.
Let’s look at the major elements of Beyond Raw Lit AF Pre Workout in more detail:
- L-Citrulline Malate 2:1 (8 g) – the brain, heart, and muscles synthesize this amino acid naturally. It’s often used for blood pressure control and weight loss. L-Citrulline, according to this research, may improve anaerobic performance and reduce muscular soreness. It also increases muscular pumps. Excellent decision!
- Beta-Alanine (3.2 g) from CarnoSyn® is a non-essential amino acid. Increased carnosine levels in the body have been found to boost exercise performance and overall strength (it reduces muscle acidity). Surprisingly, it may also help with general body mass gain. Some individuals are bothered by the tingling feeling that Beta-Alanine might produce. If this describes you, see our post on the Best Pre-Workouts Without Beta-Alanine.
- BETAPOWER® Betaine Anhydrous (2.5 g) is a naturally occurring substance that may also be found in foods like spinach, beets, and wine. The effects of betaine on strength during exercises were investigated in this research. The subject’s bench press capability and power increased after 6 weeks of supplementation.
- 2 g Creatine Micronized (as Creatine Monohydrate) – For good reason, creatine has been utilized in bodybuilding for years. It’s one of the most researched supplements, with over 1000 studies proving its usefulness. It has been shown to improve strength, lean muscle mass, and soreness. It is found in the brain and muscle tissues naturally.
- Nitrosigine® (Arginine Silicate Inositol) (1.5 g) – helps to create ‘the pump’ by increasing energy levels and blood flow to the muscles (for up to 6 hours!).
- Taurine (1 g) – often found in energy drinks, taurine is an amino acid that helps the body’s metabolic functions. When used with coffee, it may significantly improve mental clarity and attention. Unfortunately, taurine, like caffeine, sometimes causes a ‘crash’ quickly after consumption.
- Peak ATP® (Adenosine 5′-Triphosphate disodium) (400 mg) – This research found that Peak ATP® (Adenosine 5′-Triphosphate disodium) (400 mg) increased muscular hypertrophy and increased muscle strength.
- Caffeine Blend: (300 mg caffeine total) – caffeine is a stimulant that may be found in coffee, tea, and cocoa powder. It may increase momentary cognitive alertness and potentially reduce the chance of suicide. It often causes negative effects and should be used in doses of no more than 250 mg per day on a daily basis. Among them are:
- Caffeine Anhydrous, Rapid Release (250 mg)
- Caffeine ZümXR® Targeted Release (50 mg)
- Glycerol Phosphoryl Choline (alpha-GPC) (150 mg)
Check out the greatest Pre-Workouts now on sale:
Women’s Pre-Workout Supplements
Men’s Pre-Workout Supplements
Nutritional Information with Beyond Raw Lit AF
The macro and micro breakdown per serving is as follows:
- Carbs – 5g
- Sugars – 0g
- 40 mg sodium
- 200 mg potassium
- 150 mg calcium
20 calories total
On Amazon alone, Beyond Raw Lit AF Pre Workout has a 5-star rating and over 2,261 reviews. However, there have been some recent unfavorable reviews suggesting that the product and its recipe have changed:
‘It’s not the same as before.’ – Matt
‘I’ve been using LIT for approximately three years. 1 scoop was about equivalent to 2 scoops of C4. WAS the key word. This most recent order came with a new scoop that is almost double the size of earlier ones.’ – Dustin
Many people tend to dislike the taste:
‘It tastes like incredibly sweet, very weak lemonade.’ – Lynn
‘I gave it a 3/5 since it tasted quite fake to me.’ – British
‘This product’s taste offends me greatly. I couldn’t take drinking it straight from the bottle.’ – MamaZon
However, some people seem to like it:
‘It tastes incredible,’ says Sovereignty.
‘I really enjoy the LIT AF; it’s my new fave.’ -Cosmo
Do the Side Effects of Beyond Raw Lit AF Pre Workout Exist?
Some people may have issues with this product, like with any product (especially a pre-workout). The supplement’s caffeine, salt, and artificial tastes are the primary sources of side effects.
- With 300mg of caffeine, Beyond Raw Lit may have you trembling and jittering for hours.
- As it’s High sodium content, it can impact your blood pressure and cause excess fluid retention. Also, bad for the heart and kidneys.
- Palpitations, headaches, and mood changes are all possible side effects.
- The product’s Sucralose ingredient may induce diarrhea as well as stomach troubles such as gas and bloating.
Aside from Raw Lit, AF Pre Workout is a popular pre-workout supplement that claims to improve mental clarity, performance, and muscular building. It comprises a number of scientifically established components.
That being said, the supplement is quite expensive, contains artificial flavors and sweeteners. But it does have many positive reviews on Amazon and It only has 20 calories. per serving.
But, if you’re wondering whether Lit AF Pre Workout is safe, the answer is yes. Yes and no, as it turns out. It depends on if you have high blood pressure or caffeine sensitivity, as well as your opinion on artificial sweeteners (which is still debatable).
If you’re searching for a pre-workout that’s 100 percent natural and has some of the greatest substances on the market, go no further than our top 5.
>Top 3 Pre-Workouts of This Year<
The “lit af pre workout ingredients” is a product that promises to help you get ripped and feel amazing. However, it’s not without controversy as some people have said it doesn’t work.
Frequently Asked Questions
- lit af pre workout side effects
- is lit af a good pre workout
- is lit af pre workout safe
- beyond raw lit af pre workout
- lit af pre workout nutrition facts