In this world, there is no such thing as a weak person. We all have the capability of becoming superheroes and taking on our own challenges in life. The Alpha Lion Superhuman Woman Review and Critique!
Alpha Lion Superhuman Woman Review: In this review, we’ll look at a new and novel powder supplement from the Alpha Lion Superhuman range that’s targeted exclusively towards women.
It’s said to improve your attention and energy, which seems like a pre-workout at first. However, Alpha Lion Superhuman Woman has a twist: it also contains substances that are said to regulate your hormones.
This is a unique strategy that only a few other supplement firms have tried. Kurapeak is now the greatest female vitality product we know (and several of our team members use), but how does Alpha Lion Superhuman Woman compare to the competition?
In this review, we’ll explore at its possible negative effects, advantages, ingredient quality, tastes, and much more.
Superhuman Woman, according to Alpha Lion, is said to:
- Female hormone support
- Mood and stress relief
- Reduce tiredness and increase energy
- Weight loss assistance
- Bloating and cramps are reduced.
- Hydrates the body and improves performance.
- Acne treatment
How does it function? It consists of several sorts of substances. Some alter your blood sugar levels, preventing you from feeling grumpy and tired after a meal and allowing you to maintain a consistent level of energy.
Other nutrients may help with direct energy generation as well as hormone balancing, lowering cortisol levels while increasing ‘happy’ brain chemicals like serotonin and dopamine.
On paper, it seems great, but how would Alpha Lion Superhuman Woman help you? Continue reading to discover out…
How to Approach a Superhuman Woman, Alpha Lion
1 scoop every day, once or twice. To gauge your tolerance, we suggest beginning with half a scoop. Alpha Lion Superhuman Woman has certain aggressively dosed components that may cause adverse effects, so start low just in case (more on that below)!
The Ingredients in Alpha Lion Superhuman Woman
According to Alpha Lion’s website, Superhuman Woman contains the following ingredients:
Before we go into the details of each component, Alpha Lion deserves credit for presenting a completely clear label. Because there are no secret mixes, we can easily observe each individual dosage, enabling us to examine the substances’ safety and effectiveness.
So, how wonderful are the ingredients? Let us investigate.
- Magnesium is good for muscular cramping, however Alpha Lion Superhuman Woman only has 58mg, which is barely 14% of the RDA! (1)
- Vitamin B6 is a natural “upper” vitamin that aids in the conversion of food to energy. You’ll only notice it if you’re lacking!
- Zinc is an important nutrient for hormone production, however it’s overdosed at above 35mg per serving, which might cause harmful side effects.
- Folate, generally known as vitamin B9, offers a number of minor advantages that may be obtained if you are low in it, similar to other B vitamins. If you already consume a diversified diet, there isn’t much advantage.
- Chromium – aids in blood sugar control and is a typical element for persons who have snacking problems. (2)
- Energy Complex — This supplement contains L-Tyrosine and Ashwagandha, which may help you relax, as well as “enXtra,” which hasn’t been studied enough to be regarded a good energy component. However, the ashwagandha is underdosed.
- Weight Management Complex — Only contains Acetyl L Carnitine and Cocoa Extract, both of which aren’t very potent. This mix is useless since it lacks an appetite suppressant and a few thermogenic substances that would boost your metabolism.
- Hormone Balancing Complex — This complex has some beneficial elements, such as Chasteberry, DIM, and Myo-Inositol, but not enough to make a significant difference in your hormone levels. DIM is more often utilized in male formulae since it may lower estrogen and raise testosterone. Chasteberry can aid with PMS symptoms. (3) Not the best option!
- Complex for Performance and Hydration – Taurine, which improves muscular function, as well as BioPerine and trace minerals, which help the body’s digestive functions, deserve special note.
What We Think About the Ingredient Profile
Alpha Lion Superhuman Woman has a significant quantity of minerals. These are necessary for general health, but the rest of the components don’t seem to be that spectacular!
Superhuman Woman comprises various underdosed substances, beginning with the most significant – Ashwagandha. DIM is not a good choice since it might interfere with your hormones; instead, Indole-3-Carbinol, which is found in broccoli, is a better alternative (I3C).
However, L-Tyrosine is fantastic for energy and mood! It will help you manage better if you are often stressed. The EnXtra proprietary extract is linked to ginger, and its stimulant properties aren’t even close to caffeine, so don’t anticipate much of an energy boost from this supplement.
The 3 Best Fat Burners for Women in 2021
Is There a Side Effect to Being an Alpha Lion Superhuman Woman?
The zinc dose is excessive. Alpha Lion Superhuman Woman has the following negative effects when used at 35mg per day:
To reduce the possibility of these adverse effects, take Alpha Lion Superhuman Woman after a substantial meal.
Otherwise, if you can handle large quantities of zinc, this supplement should be OK for you. If you have any particular questions, please visit your doctor, since Quin Candy does not provide medical advice.
Flavors & Mixability
Alpha Lion Superhuman Woman powder is now available in two flavors:
- Lemon Watermelon Twist (Mrs. Clausade)
- Lemonade in pink (Lioness Lemonade)
Now, since everyone’s pReferences vary, we won’t spend too much time commenting on it – however, for those who are wondering, the flavor wasn’t too fake, and we loved it!
When it comes to mixability, a spoon will take 30 seconds to completely dissolve it, while a shaker bottle will dissolve it practically instantaneously.
Summary of Alpha Lion Superhuman Woman
That concludes our review of Alpha Lion Superhuman Woman!
Is $59.99 per bottle worth it? No, we don’t believe so.
It lacks a few key hunger suppressants, energy boosters, and general health elements that would have a significant influence on hormone levels and, as a result, help you feel better psychologically.
Not only is it inconvenient and difficult to dose exactly (some of the substances might cause unpleasant side effects if taken in excess), but some of the chemicals are also improperly dosed.
Then there’s the pricing, which, to be honest, might provide far better (and safer) returns if you conduct more study for better market possibilities!
- 2 delicious tastes
- 1-2 scoops daily
- It helps with energy and mood (thanks to L-Tyrosine and Carnitine)
- A few components, including ashwagandha, are underdosed.
- Too much zinc (36mg per serving) may induce severe cramping, bloating, nausea, and other gastrointestinal problems.
- Indole-3-Carbinol is a better alternative than DIM for reducing estrogen.
- Muscle cramps and magnesium deficiency: case reports, Bilbey DL, Prabhakaran VM. Can Fam Physician 42:1348-1351, 1996.
- Chromium does not belong in the diabetic therapy arsenal: Current evidence and future views, Landman GW, Bilo HJ, Houweling ST, Kleefstra N. 5(2):160-164 in World Journal of Diabetes. doi:10.4239/wjd.v5.i2.160
- 3,3′-diindolylmethane modifies estrogen metabolism in individuals with thyroid proliferative disease: a pilot investigation, Rajoria S, Suriano R, Parmar PS, et al. Thyroid. 2011;21(3):299-304. doi:10.1089/thy.2010.0245
Pavel Sadovnik is a leading biochemical scientist with a PhD in biochemical engineering. He has spent decades working in industry as a chemist and pjharmaceutical consultant. He has extensive experience with the supplement industry, and specialises in supplement tsting and formulation consultancy. He is the Editor of NARSTO.